An email message from either a Liberal Party of Canada MP (elected member of parliament) or someone who works for the PMO (Prime Ministers Office) supposedly leaked some very concerning information regarding plans for the people of Canada during the ongoing COVID19 scamdemic. The information concerning the details of the plan apparently came from a PMO steered committee meeting of which this person was a party to.
The contents of the leaked email were posted by The Canadian Report in the following article.
A few things come to mind straight away concerning this leaked information. As mentioned, this person would have to be either be an MP or a staff member of the PMO. The PMO in Canada basically works this way. You are either a staff member who prepares speeches, works on strategies or maintains the PM’s itinerary for example or you are an MP in his inner cabinet. When you work for the PMO as a staff member, you are there to serve the Prime Minister only and are not considered a public service employee. As an MP of the inner cabinet, while you do represent a specific riding in Canada and you are supposed to work for them on their behalf, should you be part of the inner cabinet, I could see these responsibilities to you constituents fall by the way side. Here is the PMO Team Trudeau website.
Now getting back to the leaked email. Whomever this came from, they have played a risky game if the email is legit. Holding a staff position at the PMO would most likely require Secret or Top Secret security clearance. I’m not sure how it is for MP’s but my guess is that it would be something similar or they take an oath to the Prime Ministers office of some kind.
Here are the main bullets of the leak and they are very troublesome to say the least and once again, if legit:
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
Ok so just for clarification purposes, the Canadian governments fiscal year starts on April 1st and runs to March 31st of the next year. So Q1 would be April to June, Q2 July to September, Q3 October to December and Q4 January to March.
So if we boil this down, this is what Canadians could be facing:
- November 2020 – Rolling secondary lock down
- November 2020 – Surge of cases and increase in deaths
- December 2020 – Isolation camps ready
- December /January 2021 – Total second lock down
- February 2021 – Mutated COVID19 named COVID21; third wave
- April/June 2021 – Expansion of government employment benefits
- August 2021 – Government Universal Basic Income program
- April/September 2021 – COVID21/19 hospitalizations and deaths; max out hospitals
- July/September 2021 – Third lock down; full travel restriction inter province/city
- September 2021 – Supply chain breakdown; economic instability
- October – December 2021 – Military deployed to cities; restrict travel and movement
Now if that was not all, here is where it gets very draconian. The following statements are made in the next set of paragraphs from the email:
What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief.
This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program.
In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass).
Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate.
…we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.
So there we have the main contents of the leaked email. Again and I want to stress this point, this could all be possible only if this email is legit. While I personally think that some of these plans are most definitely in the works, I find the dates to be a little aggressive. There are hints though, coming from the media already, that we could in fact be heading in this direction.